Monday, April 23, 2012

Rustic Wedding Inspiration Boards

Ever since I posted about Amanda + Liam's beautiful wedding in the woods I have been obsessed with outdoor affairs. There is just something about the rustic look of a wedding immersed in nature that makes me want to say "I do!" Here are two pretty inspiration boards from Bridal Musings, one of my fave wedding blogs.

antler place cards via inspired by this |  DIY wooden cake charger via once wed | bride and antlers via i love you supernova | woodsy invitations via Style Me Pretty | DIY wooden numbers via green wedding shoes | bride via barn via snippet and ink

barn & table via style me pretty | tree lights via ruffled | ceremony door decor via meggie lynne | grey curtain reception via martha stewart weddings | ceiling string lights via paisley tree press | fireplace lights and letters via love toast | barn chandeliers via something green events 

I am all about barn receptions, and they don't have to be as frumpy as you may think. Adding some pretty chandeliers, such as the photo on the bottom right, really classes up an all wooden barn event. Plus, when in doubt, add some twinkling strands of lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...