Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chic Book Club

It's safe to say that it's about time for me to host another dinner party. I simply can not stop browsing The Sweetest Occasion for fun party planning ideas! Plus, if you know me, you know I live for being the "hostess with the mostest." Along with my love for party planning, I have an (unhealthy) obsession for reading. Hence, the English degree. Considering my entire academic career is one giant book club, I currently don't have the time to be a member of one of these much cuter versions. But that doesn't mean I don't daydream about the days post-graduation when I can start one of my own! When I do, I want all of our meetings to look just like this:










The flowers! The streamers! The cocktails! I die. Are you a member of a super swanky book club? If so, share your photos with me!

Have a fantastic day!
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...