Friday, April 13, 2012

Real Wedding: Amanda + Liam's Treehouse Nuptials

Let me start this post by saying this is quite possibly the most beautiful couple I have ever seen. Seriously, upon first sight I thought their photos were from a magazine shoot, not an actual wedding. Amanda + Liam are both Austinites, which makes me immediately like them even more, who decided to hold their wedding in Washington state, and for good reason. They enjoyed an overnight celebration among the trees, treehouses, trails, + hammocks at Treehouse Point in Snoqualmie Valley. Just wait until you see the enchanting photos below and you'll know exactly what all of the hype is about. All photographed by the talented Sergio Mottola.






I especially like the letters shown above. If you know our initials you'll know why!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...