Monday, April 9, 2012

13 Going on 30

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement. Today I found a party planners dream blog, Hostess With The Mostess. I can't even explain the amount of inspiration I get from this website! I first came across the party planning goodness while browsing the perfectly curated pin boards by Emily Ayer of Em For Marvelous. I fell in love with the invitation suite seen on this pin, and featured below, and knew I was on to something!

Would you believe me if I said the photos below were from a 13 year old girl's birthday party? She is the most chic teenager I've ever seen! The birthday girl, Kameryn, and friends enjoyed a night on the lawn watching 13 Going on 30 (so fitting), eating yummy snacks, and dancing the night away on the adorable checkered dance floor. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...