Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello, World!

Well, isn't this exciting?

Inspired by my love (okay, addiction) for online shopping, I have decided to use Mystique Flair as an outlet for my passion for fashion- without breaking the bank. It is my hope that this blog will not be limited to fashion, though. There will be plenty of wedding trend posts, because let's be honest, what gal doesn't love a good wedding dress? Plan on pages filled with pretty little finds I spot online, and if the inspiration arises, I might even give y'all a recipe or two.

I look forward to sharing all of the things I love with you, and truly hope you enjoy reading. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me. See you soon!

AJ

P.S. I should come up with a cute "send-off", shouldn't I? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...