Monday, March 26, 2012

Real Wedding: Forest Fantasy

Have you noticed that almost every wedding I've posted has been outdoors? That's no coincidence, y'all. I absolutely adore outdoor weddings! When it comes to fresh air nuptials, Irene + Evan's wedding takes the cake (pun intended). I seriously can not stop staring at Irene's stunner of a wedding gown; it is seriously perfection. And her hair piece? To die for! As if her ensemble isn't jaw-dropping enough, the forest surrounding their special day is awe inspiring. After a brief view of these gorgeous photos by Tanja Lippert I just know you'll agree.



Doesn't this wedding just make your heart smile? I think it's time to plan a summer camping trip in the forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...