Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Real Wedding: Country Charm

Oh my goodness, y'all. I don't think I've ever loved a wedding more than this one! (And that's saying something, because I do my fair share of wedding blogging). First of all, the men wore pink pants. PINK PANTS! Does it get any better? It is safe to say that the bride has style to spare- she did everything right! From the romantic barn reception to the ruffled bridesmaids dresses, I couldn't spot a single thing I would change. Check out these photos, courtesy of Something Pretty Photography.

Check out that invitation suite! If there is anything I love, it's beautiful typography. They totally nailed it.

That dress! That hair! Swoon.

There is something to be said about a rustic, white bouquet. This is so southern chic, I just love it.

Barn receptions are all the rage right now, and for good reason. They're intimate, classic, and a comfortable place for your guests to mingle and dance! Two-stepping, anyone?


If you thought the venue was great, check out this attire:




And now the ceremony:

See what I mean? A ceremony by the water- just perfect.




This might be my favorite shot from the day.

Or this one :)

Just breathtaking!


Congratulations to the happy couple, and great work by Erin Brauer of Something Pretty Photography.

Wasn't that just the greatest? What makes a wedding memorable to you?


Until next time,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...