Saturday, March 3, 2012

Recent Obsession: Marley Lilly

It's a well-known fact that any true southern gal can't get enough of monograms. Maybe it's the only child in me, but I just love to mark what's mine. Enter: Marley Lilly. I first spotted them on Twitter, and it's safe to say it was love at first sight.

Let me break it down for you: Take this time to think of something, anything, that you would ever purchase online. Now imagine it with a monogram. Marley Lilly makes this possible.

I'm a big fan of baseball caps, and this is such a cute alternative to the typical Polo hat I usually wear.


Speaking of hats, how darn cute is this?! It makes me want to throw on a floral frock and head to the derby.


Remember that Pinterest photo of a monogrammed bikini that every girl this side of the Mississippi had on at least one of their boards? Now you can buy one! Marley Lilly just started selling these precious bandeau tops in three staple colors: pink, black, and navy (above). They aren't selling bottoms, though, so make sure you have some that match.

Every beach-going gal needs a cute tote bag, and this one totally does the trick!

Everyone do yourself a favor and go check out Marley Lilly ASAP! They have so many fun products available in every color under the sun!

AJ

All photos were taken from http://www.marleylilly.com and I do not claim them as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...