Monday, March 19, 2012

Etsy Spotlight: Devin Michaels Jewelry

Etsy is a crafty entrepreneur's dream. People lucky enough to receive the art gene sell all of their wonderful creations online, typically for much less than store prices. Shoppers can purchase art, photography, clothing (both new and vintage), jewelry, bath & beauty products, quilts, and more. Think of it this way- if someone can make it, you can buy it. That being said, I am absolutely addicted to Etsy browsing. My plan is to do a weekly Etsy update with my favorite store of the moment to share all of the fun little things I find, and give my constant browsing a bit of purpose to boot! This week I'm showcasing the adorable jewelry by Devin Michaels. The best part of this collection is the simplicity; you can wear Devin's pieces with practically anything in your wardrobe. Take a peek at a few of my favorites below and you'll see what all of the fuss is about.












For you fashionistas with a metal preference, I've got some great news: most pieces come in both gold and silver. What a crowd pleaser!

Happy shopping,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...