Saturday, June 16, 2012

Preppy Stripes

The stripe trend is probably my favorite one of the season for one very simple (very lazy!) reason - I already wear them regularly. I found this adorable lil' outfit on one of my most favorite fashion resources, Polyvore

If you haven't heard of Polyvore yet, fear not, it's super simple to explain/understand. Basically, you log on and see outfits that people have put together. The added bonus is that if you hover over each individual item, Polyvore tells you the designer name, price, and even a link to purchase it! I've never gotten around to making my own sets yet, which I'll chalk up to my busy schedule (sike!), but I could browse the site for days.

What's not to love about this? Everything is so adorable, and it actually looks super comfy to boot! Those heels, that necklace, sighhh.


Ray-Ban Aviators ($150), Regatta Stripe Top ($70), Swarovski Necklace, Kurt Geiger Humbug Clutch ($280), Therapy Anlke Grazer Jean ($31), Malene Birger Sinousa Suede Pump ($449)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...