Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Personalized Longchamp

Y'all, I practically screamed today when I discovered the "Create Your Own Longchamp" feature on the Longchamp website. I've seen quite a few girls with monogramed versions of the Le Pliage (their most popular bag) and I'm always super jealous - until now, that is! 

Here's the bag I created. Too cute, right? I'm a huge fan of neutral handbags because I really can't stand not matching, but I love the pop of pink. The little line of text on the pink stripe says "Amanda" in cursive; you know I had to monogram it! 

The customization process let's you choose literally everything that goes into a bag: the design, size, color, handle length, metal, and even your name or initials. Go check it out - even if you're not in the market for a new purse, it's always fun to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...