Monday, March 26, 2012

Real Wedding: Whimsical Charm

Goodness gracious, I know I say this every time, but I've fallen in love with yet another wedding! Being a DIY fan myself, I have a deep respect for anyone who knows their way around arts & crafts. Let me tell you, Angelica does. She and Ben got married at his family's beautiful country home in Virginia, and their entire wedding was filled with hand-made additions by Angelica and her sisters. The best creation for her big day, though? Her dress. This beautiful bride hand-crafted her very own wedding gown! Don't take my word for it, though. Take a gander at these beautiful photos shot by the ever-talented photographers at Something Pretty.










































I just love all of these intimate, hand-crafted details. Which details would you add to your special day? I'm a huge fan ofAngelica's multi-colored ukelele that she played during the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...