Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fashion Forward Watercolor

My name is Amanda Hoffman, I'm 22 years old, and I am an Etsy-aholic. In all seriousness, I have got to get off this website and do something productive, but not before I share with you some of the most gorgeous watercolor paintings I have ever seen! Aside from the obvious skill it took to create these beauties, I love that they are all extremely fashion forward, as well. What makes each piece all the more special is that they are hand painted in California by the über talented Cate Parr of Silver Ridge Design Studio. But don't take my word for it, see for yourself..



Hawaiianink ($200)



Elle Russia ($335)

Jaune ($100)


Gemma ($100)


I just want to fill my house with them! Miss Parr has over 303 items in her Etsy shop, which means there is plenty of beauty to go around. I highly suggest checking it out, you won't be disappointed!


What is your favorite art medium?

2 comments:

  1. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge about Clothing and Fashion.
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog about Clothing and Fashion includes the words that have deep meanings. The worth of your words is the knowledge that you pore your writings. Keep it up and I shall come again to read your magical words.
    womens tops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...