Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fashion Forward Watercolor

My name is Amanda Hoffman, I'm 22 years old, and I am an Etsy-aholic. In all seriousness, I have got to get off this website and do something productive, but not before I share with you some of the most gorgeous watercolor paintings I have ever seen! Aside from the obvious skill it took to create these beauties, I love that they are all extremely fashion forward, as well. What makes each piece all the more special is that they are hand painted in California by the ├╝ber talented Cate Parr of Silver Ridge Design Studio. But don't take my word for it, see for yourself..



Hawaiianink ($200)



Elle Russia ($335)

Jaune ($100)


Gemma ($100)


I just want to fill my house with them! Miss Parr has over 303 items in her Etsy shop, which means there is plenty of beauty to go around. I highly suggest checking it out, you won't be disappointed!


What is your favorite art medium?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...