Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Class Act

Remember me? I used to write a blog or something. Crazy, huh?

But really y'all, I'm sorry about the lack of posts. I have been so busy at the Southern Bride office! I don't want to chat about work too much, but let's just say the December issue is going to be one for the record books. I'm having such a blast and I can't believe my stay in Memphis is coming to a close!

As my return post, I thought I would share a little outfit lovin' I recently created on Polyvore. Remember my post on Polyvore a while ago? In it, I talked about how I've never made my own "sets," but definitely planned to get around to it. Well guess what ladies and gents? I got around to it.


This outfit reminds me of a modern-day Audrey Hepburn, who just so happens to be the classiest woman to have ever lived. (Other than my grandmother, that is. Sorry, Audge). I've been pining over black peplum dresses for so long, it's a shame I haven't just ponied up and purchased one yet. Alas, I guess I'll just have to look at them online!

Kate Spade "Seaport" Earrings ($45), Kenneth Jay Lane Pearl Necklace ($120), Chanel Red Quilted Bag ($Can'tAffordIt), River Island Black Metal Detail Sandals ($93), Topshop Peplum Pencil Dress ($96)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...