Monday, June 18, 2012

Unique Wedding Photos

Working at Southern Bride has already been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. One of the best parts, you ask? Learning so much about the ins and outs of publishing is a blast, but it's such a nice little bonus that I get to learn about weddings, too! If there's anything that brides have stressed the most, it's the importance of getting the best photos possible on their big day. After scouring gobs of pictures, I've put together my favorite unique shots to spruce up your wedding album and bring a smile to your face for years to come.

This is such a cute way to feature your wedding party! Think of them as the "glue that holds you two together." That was incredibly corny..

Oh man, I love this. The Superman tee will probably make an appearance on my wedding day.

This is such fun picture, plus I love the suspenders on the groomsmen. 

Alright, so this photo might not be "different" per say, but it sure is gorgeous. The lighting, her gosh, their loving gaze, everything is just spot on.


If anyone out there thinks Sophie isn't going to be ALL OVER my wedding day, they have another thing coming. I love when people incorporate their furry friends into their wedding day. Just make sure they're well behaved!

This is such a sweet way to have pictures together before the ceremony without spoiling the surprise!

Folks, you're looking at a contender for Amanda's Favorite Photo of All Time right now. The wedding party got together the morning after the wedding to take some quick snapshots and I think it turned out awesome! Plus, I'm still giggling at the "Maid of Dishonor."

Awwww! What a cute way to keep it cute on a rainy wedding day.

And here we have another super awesome bridal party. I love this shot - too fun!

Hey, it's supposed to be the happiest day of your life, right? This photo is the definition of happy!

Oh boy, I love a funny group of boys. 


Which photo was your favorite? Will you be incorporating any of these in your special day?

Until next time,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...