Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love From Memphis, Y'all!

Well hello there, lovers! In case you haven't noticed, I've been on quite the little hiatus for the past month, but I promise it was for good reason. This Friday I moved to none other than MEMPHIS, TN to start my dream job at Southern Bride Magazine. So many fun things are going on in the office right now, and I can't wait for you all to see what we've been dreaming up! In the meantime, get in a cheerful mood when you take a peek at these brightly colored photos from one of my favorite weddings I've ever seen!





























If that doesn't warm your heart, I don't know what will. I totally want my wedding day to be that bright and fun-filled one day!

Have a happy day, ya'll.
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...