Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sasha Rhett

Ladies and gentlemen, it's confession time. I'm just going to come right out and say it: I have a severe jewelry addiction. It all started with the recent bracelet stacking craze, and has since evolved into late nights browsing Pinterest and Etsy for the prettiest finds. Unhealthy? Maybe. But so are Funyuns, and I don't see that addiction stopping anytime soon, either. A few weeks ago I came across Sasha Rhett's website, and the rest is history. (So is my savings account. Actually, that's just nonexistent). Sasha Rhett makes adorable watches with, get ready for it, interchangeable straps that are actually cute! Who knew?! While they may initially be a bit pricey, they're much more cost-effective than the standard Michael Kors watches that everyone wears, because once you purchase the face, you can change your look for less!


I can't really even explain how much I need this to be on my wrist right now. Ikat is so trendy right now, and this yellow and blue color scheme is perfect for spring + summer. Imagine it with a tan! 

There are four different face options: rectangle or round (pictured above) in either silver or gold. Do you realize how endless the possibilities are? I get excited just thinking about it. The straps come in either single or double wrap in so many colors and patterns they'll make your head spin, and all are only $65-75! With that, I leave you, your credit card, and Sasha Rhett. Go get 'em, tiger.

AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...